BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Third Grade Loves Chicken!

Every year The Heiskell School celebrates the arrival of the Fall season by putting together a fabulous festival. To take the celebration to the next level, each class designs and creates their own scarecrow. Well, do I have a creative class this year! As you can tell by the picture, my class came up with the idea of the Chick-fil-A cow as our scarecrow. However, what completed our scarecrow were the slogan signs around it. Everyone knows that Chick-fil-A has some pretty great advertisements, but maybe they should call up my students when designing their next billboard. My favorite slogans that my students made up are pictured below.... and of course we included the famous phonetic Chick-fil-A spelling!

0 comments: